NEXT LEVEL SPEED
Our training levels were created to maximize your growth. Introducing new exercises, weight changes, and rep combinations over time will lead you to new speed gains and greater athleticism.
TRAINING FOR ALL AGES
Speed is important to golfers of every age and playing ability. Whether you're an adult playing for fun or a junior bound for the tour, we have a program for you. Programs start at age 5 and up.
TRAIN AND TRACK WITH THE APP (with purchase)
Every trainer comes with a free year of access to our NEW training and tracking app. Complete with automatic rest timers and the ability to track your driver speed gains, training has never been easier. Don't want to use the app? No problem. Access all of our training on our website for free.
- Train TWO days per week. More training does not mean more speed. Overtraining can cause injuries. We recommend getting involved in a fitness program at the same time, as mobility and strength are a part of the speed puzzle.
- Make sure to include one day of REST in between training sessions. Rest is critical when it comes to resetting your motor patterns.
- Warming up is CRITICAL to maximizing your results and preventing injury. Take the extra 8 minutes to prepare your body.
- Our training protocols only include swings on your dominant side. There has been no evidence to show that non-dominant swings add anything to developing dominant side speed.
- Ring weight setup (what color and how many you need) is listed on each training page.
- Make sure you are in an OPEN SPACE with no one nearby when training. Be safe. If you think you are too close, you probably are.
- DON'T hit the ground. Our trainers are not designed to hit the ground in any way. Doing so may damage your trainer.
- Take a 2-3 minute BREAK in between sets. In order to reach your maximum speeds during training, you need a break after each set so your body's energy system responsible for explosive movements can replenish itself.
- Swing FAST! Forget about controlling your swing. Over time, you will learn to swing more efficiently simply by doing.
- If you are taking a break from training and just want to maintain your gains, complete the last overspeed level you completed ONCE per week.
PSST...WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE?
LET'S GET STARTED
Warming up is a HUGE part of reaching your speed goals and preventing injury.
NOW YOU'RE READY!
upgrade your training experience FOR ONLY $19.99 A YEAR
enhance your training
THE LAUNCH CODE® APP
POWERED BY EVERFIT
Easy Access at your fingertips
Forget trying to figure out which webpage has the right training level. Just open up the app and your next session is ready to begin.
stay on top of your training
Your speed training program will be completely laid out, with training and rest days, to easily follow along. Finish a session and mark it complete to stay on track. Or if you need to take a break, press pause on your program and come back to the same spot.
TRACK YOUR DRIVER SPEED GAINS
Log your driver swing speeds before you begin the training program and then after every training session to see exactly how you're progressing over time.