NEXT LEVEL SPEED
Our training levels were created to maximize your growth. Introducing new exercises, weight changes, and rep combinations over time will lead you to new speed gains and greater athleticism.
TRAINING FOR ALL AGES
Speed is important to golfers of every age and playing ability. Whether you're an adult playing for fun or a junior bound for the tour, we have a program for you. Programs start at age 5 and up.
TRAIN WITH OUR FREE APP - powered by Everfit
Want to take your training to the next level? Complete with training parameters, schedule, automatic rest timers and the ability to track your speed gains, training has never been easier. Don't want to use the app? Not a problem. You can access all of our training on our website below.
GET STARTED WITH TRAINING BASICS
- When selecting which training program to utilize, Men's, Senior's or Women's, utilize the following guidelines to make your decision.
Use the Men's Program if: you use an Regular, Stiff, or Extra Stiff flex driver and/or swing above 90 mph.
Use the Senior's Program if: you use an ultralight driver or senior flex driver shaft and/or swing below 90 mph.
Use the Women's Program if: you use an ultralight driver or ladies flex driver shaft and/or swing below 90 mph.
- Train TWO days per week to start. If you're a more competitive golfer or play more, feel free to go up to three days a week. More training does not mean more speed. There will always be a limit to how much speed you can gain based on your strength and mobility capabilities. Overtraining can cause injuries. We recommend getting involved in a fitness program at the same time, as mobility and strength are a part of the speed puzzle.
- Make sure to include one day of REST in between training sessions. Rest is critical when it comes to resetting your motor patterns.
- Warming up is CRITICAL to maximizing your results and preventing injury. Take the extra 8 minutes to prepare your body.
- Our training protocols only include swings on your dominant side. There has been no evidence to show that non-dominant swings add anything to developing dominant side speed.
- Ring weight setup (what color and how many you need) is listed on each training page.
- Make sure you are in an OPEN SPACE with no one nearby when training. Be safe. If you think you are too close, you probably are.
- DON'T hit the ground. Our trainers are not designed to hit the ground in any way. Doing so may damage your trainer.
- Take a 2-3 minute BREAK in between sets. In order to reach your maximum speeds during training, you need a break after each set so your body's energy system responsible for explosive movements can replenish itself.
- Swing FAST! Forget about controlling your swing. Over time, you will learn to swing more efficiently simply by doing.
- If you are taking a break from training and just want to maintain your gains, complete the last overspeed level you completed ONCE per week.
WANT TO UTILIZE OUR FREE TRAINING APP TO BUILD SPEED?
LET'S GET STARTED
ADULT DYNAMIC WARM-UP
Warming up is a HUGE part of reaching your speed goals and preventing injury.
JUNIOR DYNAMIC WARM-UP
Let's let the juniors have a little more fun with this junior specific warm-up! We'll have a video up soon. Until then, please see the list of exercises below.
HIGH KNEES x 15 REPS EACH SIDE
While standing in place with arms out in front, lift your knees as high as you can. Try to hit your hands with your knees.
ARM CIRCLES x 20 SECONDS EACH WAY - FORWARD AND BACKWARD
With your arms out to your sides, make small circles with your arms and gradually get bigger as you move forward with reps. Repeat while moving your arms in a backwards circle as well.
BUNNY HOPS (LEGS TOGETHER) AND FROG JUMPS (LEGS APART) x 10 EACH
Starting with your feet together (bunny hops) take 10 jumps forward. Coming back, take 10 jumps forward with your feet apart (frog jumps).
JUMPING JACKS Complete 15 jumping jacks.
Stand straight with your feet together and hands by your sides. Jump up, spread your feet and bring both hands together above your head. Jump again and return to the starting position
SLOW CLUB SWINGS, MOVING TO FASTER WITH DRIVER x 30 SECONDS EACH WAY
While holding your driver, begin to make small and slow swings and progress to faster swings. Complete 30 seconds going each way.
ONCE WARMUP IS COMPLETE, MAKE SURE TO TAKE A 2 - 3 MINUTE BREAK PRIOR TO BEGINNING TRAINING
NOW YOU'RE READY!
Utilize our Free Training app
We've partnered with a company called Everfit to bring you a free training app that will guide you through all of our training levels.
The training app will run you through each training session, complete with a timed rest break, swing videos, and the ability to track your pre and post-training driver swing speeds.
To get started, signup through the link below. Once you've signed up, you'll need to download the Everfit training app. Once you've downloaded the Everfit training app, sign in and our LAUNCH CODE icon will take the place of the Everfit app icon.
Once you are signed up, give us 24 hours to setup your account and then you're ready to train!
TRACK YOUR SPEED WHILE YOU TRAIN
Utilizing a compatible speed tracking device to see your swing speed as you train, while not a requirement to train for speed with LAUNCH CODE®, can absolutely serve as a great motivator and push you to new personal records. We've had plenty of clients train without a speed radar and still see gains of as much as 10 mph. So, as in life, it comes down to a personal preference.
If you are wanting to take that next step and start tracking your swing speed, during, before, and after training, check out our recommended training devices.